Construction Angels is a national organization created to facilitate access to financial services and grief counseling for the immediate surviving family members of a construction worker who has lost their life while working on a jobsite.
Location: US states and territories
Construction Angels aids families in need of financial assistance when a construction employee has lost his-her life in an on-the-job accident.
- Qualifying incidents shall be defined based on the prevailing workers compensation laws and definitions of the state where the incident occurred.
- Financial assistance shall be in the form of providing funds for surviving children and/or surviving spouse.
- Construction Angles will also be a conduit to information and family member grief counseling services
- Who qualifies?
- An individual whose family resides in the United States and loses their life on a jobsite during the course and scope of employment
- Victim’s Human Resources Department or Families contact Construction Angels
- Completes Preliminary Assistance Request Form online
- This preliminary request for assistance form(s) must be received within (6) weeks of a qualifying event to receive consideration. Additional information will be required for your consideration of and receipt of financial benefits.
- Provides the contact information of the beneficiaries
- Submits a Memorial statement to Construction Angels chapter