Carson's Village Newsletter - March 2018
Dear Friends of Carson’s Village –
We want to start out our newsletter this month by saying Thank You for every like, share and most importantly, your donations. We are so blessed to have been embraced and supported by an incredible group of people. We are working hard to make sure we represent Carson’s Village along with every dollar that has been donated as it should be. Again, thank you so very much.
- Referrals – March was our busiest month yet with requests for help. We are honored to be helping families and proud that we are making a difference.
- Launched our New Website – We have had 557 new users since our launch on March 26th to the end of the month (93 per day)! See the new and improved website and the library of resources at www.carsonsvillage.org and please share the link from your Facebook page.
- New Partnerships – In March, we met with or furthered our relationship with Baylor Scott and White, Parkland Hospital, Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Children’s Hospital, Dallas and Hospice Austin. We have additional meetings with potential new partners over the next few months.
- Texas Police Chief’s Association – Carson’s Village was represented at the Texas Police Chief’s Association annual meeting. We made some great contacts that we will use to extend our reach into other communities.
- Amazon Smiles – You can support Carson’s Village with every purchase made on Amazon. Log on to www.smile.amazon.com and .05% of all eligible purchases will be donated to our organization.
Please remember that you can continue to help us by:
- Referring us to a family in need.
- Connecting us to your network to help us spread the word.
- Asking your friends and family to follow us on Facebook.
- Making a donation.
We need OUR village to help Carson’s Village continue to grow.
Jason and April Dyke